Here are 10 minimum improvements to make before selling your home:
- Patch all holes and cracks in walls and ceilings.
- Fix all broken appliances and HVAC systems.
- Repair leaky faucets.
- Replace worn carpeting.
- Repaint dark or marred walls with neutral paint (not white).
- Replace broken windows.
- Repair the roof.
- Change out dated light fixtures / ceiling fans.
- Replace old linens / window coverings.
- Fix code violations.
With over 3 decades of experience, Springfield Restoration & Remodeling has compiled a vast array of construction and home improvement knowledge. Contact us today!