"The day before we left on vacation, we found out we had a leak in the upstairs tub. The kitchen ceiling was damaged by the water. When the ceiling was opened, the mold that was growing was very apparent. We called Springfield and they were at our house within an hour. The representative was so reassuring! Within another couple of hours, blowers and dehumidifiers were in place. The plan for the mitigation was fully explained. The level of professionalism that was demonstrated gave us a great peace of mind as we left town the next morning. While we were away, we were notified that all work was completed for this process, earlier than anticipated. We highly recommend Springfield Restoration!"
- Janis C.
Fort Wayne, IN